I want candy!!



Summer is coming and it's time to wear bright colored nails, it's better to stop the candy crave with multicolored nail polishes that will save your shape while brightening the day!! I've found some yummy colors while surfing on Urban Outfitters and Asos Beauty , the colors makes me feel happy in a second I just want to buy them all (they're not expensive at all!!) just like a bag of candies!! The Sparkle & Fade Nail Varnish comes in 7 shades, from purple to baby blue, I'm love with these 3 : Lavender Holly and Coral , great with a sunkissed skin!



If you are looking for more super bright color Models Own polishes are perfect, 13 colors to choose with very cute names, my favourites are: Coral Reef, Fuzzy Peach, Lemon Meringue, Purple Poppy, Pastel Pink and Hot Pink So many shades that you can change a color every day to match the summer outfits!