Birthday Girl


April the 29th...my birthday, this year I turn 33..not very excited I feel like 23!! I don't celebrate my bday since ages..from what I can remember the last bday cake was for my 17th bday..I know it's weird (I'm weird!) but I hate bdays, not just mine I really don't understand why we must celebrate..it's like New Years Eve I don't celebrate , why should I???!! when I was in UK my bday was a good excuse to get drunk (I don't drink anymore!) and party but we used to party every day so,no bday tnx!!To me it's like in Alice In Wonderland:
Alice: I'm sorry I interrupted your birthday party. Thank you.
March Hare: Birthday? My dear child, this is NOT a birthday party.
Mad Hatter: Of course not. This is an unbirthday party.

... so I'll use my bday to share with you some amazing bday pics & Happy Unbirthday y'all!!



(weheartit)


& me,my 1st Bday