Merry Christmas!!



…and so this year too Christmas is coming. I don’t remember if I ever told you that I’m the living Grinch since I HATE Xmas New Year and this time of the year , it’s something that maybe I’ve in my DNA since my family it’s like me , we all hate Xmas and can’t wait for the 7th of January!!

Since my grandparents passed away my family don’t celebrate Xmas anymore (if you think that my grandmother died on the 24th of december and my grandpa the 31st..) ok before we were not like "It's a wonderful life" ,we have such a weird family, everybody hates each other but on Xmas and new year eve we pretend to be a normal family at my granparents house. I’m trying so hard this year to bring just a little bit of the merry xmas spirit back but I find it very very hard, there’re too many things I hate about this time of the year too many that it’s a very long list, so I try with you to write down the few things I “like” about Xmas!


1 days off from work (yeahhh!!)

2 food and italian cakes and sweets that we eat on xmas days

3 xmas movies (on italian tv it’s such a great time cartoons & movies that I love!) and spend days watching them drinking hot cocoa and eating cookies

4 lights and decoration in windows doors streets

5 that all my family and relatives lives in other cities so we don’t have to meet!

6 santa’s hats

7 Jingle bell Let it snow Last Christmas All I want for .. (the My Chemical Romance version) Christmas time So this is Christmas Jingle bell rock Do they know it's Christmas time and my dad’s Frank Sinatra Christmas cd that he plays every single year since I was a child!

8 this is not something that I love but somethind that I’d love to see more, people that remember that xmas it’s a time for giving and caring but not for us but for ones (and there’re too many) that don’t have nothing , and still have nothing for the rest of the year. I’d love to see parents of those spoiled chubby kids spend their holidays giving a little bit of joy to kids that have nothing.. but this will never happen we all know right?!

9 love that Xmas comes only once in the year and lasts for 2 days

10 church’s bells at midnight


wow I’m impressed I’ve found 10 things I like about Xmas !! What do you love about your Xmas? Do you celebrate it?


Merry Christmas I wish you all the best and I hope you’ll receive what you really really need and want.










(john taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)