The Guardian Tag



found this funny Q/A with Jared Leto on the Guardian and I've tried to give my own answers..do it it's funny!

What is your earliest memory?
my first day at elementary school very funny but weird. The first thing I asked to my mom was “ can I go back to primary school with barbie, lego and crayons?”



When were you happiest?

I don’t know, because I can be happy now and be happier than yestersday ..so I don’y know ,I can’t answer, maybe something that involve sun & sea.

Which living person do you most admire, and why?

hard one, I’ve no idea, I’m not the kind of person that admire others and btw they are all dead.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

lazyness

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

envy



What was your most embarrassing moment?

only one?? at movies when my friend couldn't stop chatting (hate it!) and somebody screamed at us.

Property aside, what's the most expensive thing you've bought?

my car and it’s almost time for a new one :(

What would your super power be?

I always wanted to be invisible, flying could be amazing but invisibility it’s priceless!

What makes you unhappy?

cruelty on animals

What do you most dislike about your appearance?

legs, butt, nose..it’s a long list.

If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?

some clubs in London

Who would play you in the film of your life?

Kate Winslet



What is your most unappealing habit?

procrastinating

What is your favourite smell?
lavender



What is your favourite book?
Parfume

What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
a vampire masquerade ,the old style vampires.

What is the worst thing anyone's said to you?

the all “I love you” that were lies

Cat or dog?

cat

What is your guiltiest pleasure?

shoes & glitters



What do you owe your parents?

all and nothing

To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?

to all those abused animals , it’s not fair .

Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?

all the dead rock stars, marylin monroe, marlon brando, marie entoniette, tim burton..



Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

…the fç°k italian version!

What is the worst job you've done?

mine now (boooo!)

When did you last cry, and why?

can’t remember I don’y cry very much

What is the closest you've come to death?

after a night in a club.

What song would you like played at your funeral?

jeff buckley hallelujah and T-Rex 20th century boy



How would you like to be remembered?

I don’t want to.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

tomorrow is another day



(weheartit)

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!